View the Centre for Professional Legal Education research achievements for 2017.
About the Centre
The Centre for Professional Legal Education (CPLE) is a community of legal educators, researchers, practitioners and administrators who collaborate in defining, understanding, engaging in and promoting best practice in the teaching of law, with a particular emphasis upon professional legal education, and in developing and delivering professional legal training programs of the highest quality.
The CPLE seeks to stimulate and enrich legal education by:
- Undertaking individual and collaborative legal education research projects
- Supporting industry through profession-specific research projects
- Disseminating information on legal education
- Providing opportunities to legal professionals for professional development
- Consulting with regulatory bodies domestically and internationally to facilitate the development of policy
- Designing improvements to teaching and learning in law;
- Developing collaborative networks to stimulate research and funding opportunities for legal education.