- The impact of emergent technologies on law, legal education and legal services
- Professional identity formation in law students
- Globalisation of legal education and practice
- 'Job readiness of law graduates'
Funded by the Queensland Law Society, this project is investigating the job readiness of today's law school graduates.
- 'The Impact of Emergent Technology Upon the Teaching of Core Law Units'
This Project is investigating the impact of emergent technologies upon the teaching of the core law units in the Australian law curriculum. Read More...
- 'Australian Law School Yearbook'
The CPLE is developing an annual national survey that will collect data from Australian law schools and the results of which will be published as the Australian Law School Yearbook.
- 'Models and Quantifiable Benefits of Pro Bono and Social Justice Activities in Australian Law Schools'
This three-year multi institution study will investigate and provide national empirical data relating to four pivotal themes dealing with pro bono and social justice initiatives in Australian universities. Read More...
- 'Wellness in law'
The CPLE is proud to administer and support the Wellness Network for Law, a community of legal academics, practitioners and students who are committed to: first, addressing the high levels of psychological distress experienced in law; and second, promoting wellness at law school, in the legal academy, and in the profession. Read More...
- ‘The Digital Law: Law Student Visions For The Delivery of Legal Services’
Five law students describe their perfect ‘law firm’ for the next five years, incorporating a mix of new technologies and progressive practices encompassing all aspects of legal service delivery. Read more...