Student self-service printing
Printing and photocopying facilities are located across the campus. In the Libraries and Multimedia Learning Centre students can use:
- Black & White and Colour Printers/Copiers (A3 and A4)
- Scanning to email
- Duplex printers (double-sided printing is the default)
Students can also submit print jobs from home or on campus, and manage their printing credit online.
Please Note: No refunds are given on unused printing accounts.
1. Associate your student card with the printing system
Visit a student printer/copier at the locations identified below, then:
- Tap and hold your student card
- Enter your Bond credentials
- Tap 'Associate'
2. Add money into your copying and printing account
- Printing credit can be added to your account from the self-service printing website, immediately after associating your card
3. Submit your print job
Use the self-service printing website to submit your print jobs from home, on campus or via the Wi-Fi network.
4. Release your print job
At any printer on campus (see locations below), tap and hold your Student ID Card on the card reader. Your available credit will be displayed. After releasing your print job, the cost will be debited and your printing balance updated.
|B&W printing & copying
|Colour printing & copying
|A4 Double Sided
|A3 Double Sided