COVID-19 (coronavirus): Latest advice for the Bond community.

How do I request advanced standing for my completed cross institutional studies for my program at Bond?

Please submit your official transcript or a certified copy (including grading scale) plus your Commonwealth Assistance Notice for all studies completed at the host institution. All documentation can be submitted to Study Assist, located in the Main Library.

Related questions