Coronavirus (COVID-19): advice and support for the Bond community. Read more

What should I do if I want to change programs?

You will need to complete a Change of Program Application. You can also meet with an Enrolment Advisor at the Student Business Centre to discuss any possible implications resulting from the change. 

Related questions