Coronavirus (COVID-19): advice and support for the Bond community. Read more

How can I find out about going on exchange?

Students enrolled in undergraduate and postgraduate programs may have the opportunity to study overseas while receiving credit toward their Bond degree.

For further information, contact the exchange office directly on [email protected] or visit Exchange at Bond.

Related questions