Coronavirus (COVID-19): advice and support for the Bond community. Read more

How do I get a new card if mine has expired?

Simply bring in your old card, some photo identification and your student number to the Student Business Centre.  Hand in your old card to SBC staff and you will be provided with a replacement ID card.

Related questions