Coronavirus (COVID-19): advice and support for the Bond community. Read more

How do I get a Student ID card?

If you are a new student and require a new student ID card, after you have completed enrolment you can upload a photo for your student ID card via the CaptureME portal.

If you are a current student and require a replacement student ID card because your current card is lost, damaged or expired, take your current student ID card (if you have it), and some photo ID to the Student Business Centre. You may be charged a replacement fee.

Related questions