COVID-19 (coronavirus): Latest advice for the Bond community.

I need a replacement testamur. How do I apply for a new one?

You can request a replacement testamur by completing and lodging the Request for Document Form.  Please read the allowable reasons regarding replacement testamurs, which are stated on the form.

Related questions