COVID-19 (coronavirus): Latest advice for the Bond community.

Can the University provide something to show that I have finished my program?

Yes, you can request a completion letter by completing and submitting a Request for Document form. The letter will confirm that you have met requirements of the program and will be graduating at the next ceremony.

Related questions