Coronavirus (COVID-19): advice and support for the Bond community. Read more

I have completed my cross institutional studies. How do I request the advanced standing be granted against my program at Bond?

Please submit your official transcript or a certified copy (including grading scale) plus your Commonwealth Assistance Notice for all studies completed at the host institution. All documentation can be submitted to the Student Business Centre. The Student Business Centre is located in Building 9 off the Student Court.

Related questions