COVID-19 (coronavirus): Latest advice for the Bond community.

How do I apply for cross institutional studies at another (host) institution?

Please download the Advanced Standing Application form, complete your details and either forward by email to [email protected] or submit in person to Study Assist, located in the Main Library. Please include detailed subject outlines for each subject for which you are applying for cross institutional studies. You will be advised via your Bond email whether these subjects are approved for credit towards your Bond degree.

Related questions