Coronavirus (COVID-19): advice and support for the Bond community. Read more

Where can I view precedents for advanced standing?

We currently do not have an electronic database on our website which you can check yourself for precedents. Please submit the online Application for Credit form in eStudent or download the Advanced Standing Application form, complete your details and either forward by email to [email protected] or submit in person to the Student Business Centre, Building 9, off the Student Court. We will check on your behalf and advise you of our existing precedents that match your request. If there are no existing precedents you will be advised via your Bond email address and we will forward your request to the Faculty for consideration.

Related questions