COVID-19 (coronavirus): Latest advice for the Bond community.

I have applied for advanced standing but no longer want the credit. Can I have it removed?

Yes, you can request to rescind the advanced standing. Please forward an email to the Student Business Centre at [email protected] and specify the advanced standing you wish to rescind (eg specific subject or electives) and explain why you wish to rescind the credit.

Related questions