COVID-19 (coronavirus): Latest advice for the Bond community.

What do I do if I need to take some time off from my studies?

If you wish to take leave from your studies and return at a later date then you must apply for Leave of Absence (LOA). University Regulations allow for you to apply for up to three consecutive semesters of leave. If you are a scholarship recipient, you will need to apply in writing with independent supporting documentation which confirms why you require leave.  

You can lodge the ‘Request for LOA’ form via the ‘Online Forms’ tab on your eStudent account.  

Related questions