COVID-19 (coronavirus): Latest advice for the Bond community.

What should I do if I cannot withdraw from a subject/s in my eStudent account?

You should email the Student Business Centre at [email protected] urgently. Alternatively you can visit Study Assist for assistance with your enrolment on the in-house computers. 

If the Census Date has passed, you will need to submit an online Withdrawal from Subject form, available in eStudent.

Related questions