COVID-19 (coronavirus): Latest advice for the Bond community.

Do I need to do anything about the fees for my new program?

If you have been deferring your fees to FEE-HELP, you will need to submit a new FEE-HELP application form for the new program. The Student Business Centre will contact you via your Bond email address when this form is available.  You will need to complete the new FEE-HELP form before your change of program will be completed. 

If you have been paying your fees upfront but are eligible for FEE-HELP, you will be asked to confirm by email how you intend to pay tuition fees for the new program before your change of program is processed.

Related questions