Your introduction to university life
Orientation is the perfect time to make new friends, find your way around campus and complete your enrolment at Bond. The Orientation experience features an exciting program of social activities where you can relax and meet people, and there are lots of information hotspots to help you get ready for university life.
Orientation is held both on and off campus with our events and seminars held at different venues.
If you are starting at Bond in May 2020, check out the 201 Orientation Guide to find out what was happening on campus during January's Orientation week. Your Orientation Guide will be available for downloading in April, so keep an eye on your inbox for updates on your start to Bond!
Before you arrive
Don't miss a beat! To make sure you're ready come Orientation, check out Your First Steps.
As you prepare to depart for and travel to Bond, share your journey to campus with us - #BondBound2020. We'd love to be with you every step of the way!
Register for social and academic events
You will be able to register for all May 2020 Orientation events in April. Keep checking this page for updates.
After you arrive
At Orientation, remember to:
- Return your Response to Offer and any outstanding documentation at Admissions Check.
- Get assistance with finalising your enrolment at the Enrolment Hotspot.
- Once you've enrolled in subjects, have your Student ID card issued.
- Make your way to Security to receive your parking permit.
- Attend your compulsory Welcome Session.
- Visit the Orientation Exhibition in the Princeton Room to view clubs and services available.
- Get connected with IT.
- Find your way around campus with a Bondy guided campus tour.
- Head to the library for a tour.
- Kick-start your social life by attending as many Orientation social events as possible.
- Sharing is caring! Tag #BondBound2020 in your Orientation photos on Instagram or Twitter. Find us on social media.
The personalised attention you receive in the classroom extends to every aspect of life at Bond. It starts from the moment you arrive on campus with Orientation Week’s full calendar of information sessions and social activities where you’ll have a chance to meet lots of other new students.
Once your classes get underway, you may also find some of our other Student Support services helpful.
Computers are available 24 hours a day if you need to email family and friends back home prior to being enrolled or activating your Bond University email account. You can activate your Bond University email account at Orientation. Email workstations and print facilities can be found adjacent to CL4 in the Arch Building (see the campus map in the Orientation guide for location details).