|Faculty:||Bond Business School|
Organisations need to be in constant touch with the ever-changing marketplace. Business practices, therefore, need to be market-oriented to create better customer and stakeholder value. Strategic Marketing focuses on analysing, designing and implementing market-driven strategies. In this subject, students learn to analyse the industry, market, competition and consumers, and develop long-term marketing strategies that enable organisations to create stakeholder value.
- Apply discipline knowledge to identify challenges associated with designing and implementing successful marketing strategies.
- Comprehensively analyse the influence of organisational and environmental forces in creating and delivering stakeholder value.
- Demonstrate the ability to learn and showcase creativity in addressing problems and opportunities related to strategic marketing.
- Apply contemporary strategic thinking to develop and communicate strategic marketing plans and tactics to implement marketing decisions for a real-world company.
- Deliver a logically constructed persuasive presentation using appropriate visual aids.
- Articulate ideas, decisions, recommendations and other information in a clear, concise writing style tailored to a given audience.
- Demonstrate the ability to work effectively with others to develop a strategic marketing plan.
Assumed knowledge is the minimum level of knowledge of a subject area that students are assumed to have acquired through previous study. It is the responsibility of students to ensure they meet the assumed knowledge expectations of the subject. Students who do not possess this prior knowledge are strongly recommended against enrolling and do so at their own risk. No concessions will be made for students’ lack of prior knowledge.
Assumed Prior Learning (or equivalent):
- May 2023 [Standard - Standard [May 2023]]
- September 2022 [Standard - Standard [September 2022]]
- May 2022 [Standard - Standard [May 2022]]
- September 2021 [Standard - Standard [September 2021]]
- May 2021 [Standard - Standard [May 2021]]
- September 2020 [Standard - Standard [September 2020]]
- May 2020 [Standard - Standard [May 2020]]
- September 2019 [Standard - Standard [September 2019]]
- May 2019 [Standard - Standard [May 2019]]
- September 2018 [Standard - Standard [September 2018]]
- May 2018 [Standard - Standard [May 2018]]
- September 2017 [Standard - Standard [September 2017]]
- May 2017 [Standard - Standard [May 2017]]
Standard Offering Enrolment opens: 17/07/2022 Semester start: 12/09/2022 Subject start: 12/09/2022 Cancellation 1: 26/09/2022 Cancellation 2: 03/10/2022 Last enrolment: 25/09/2022 Withdraw - Financial: 08/10/2022 Withdraw - Academic: 29/10/2022 Teaching census: 07/10/2022
Standard Offering Enrolment opens: 19/03/2023 Semester start: 15/05/2023 Subject start: 15/05/2023 Cancellation 1: 29/05/2023 Cancellation 2: 05/06/2023 Last enrolment: 28/05/2023 Withdraw - Financial: 10/06/2023 Withdraw - Academic: 01/07/2023 Teaching census: 09/06/2023
|Withdraw - Financial:||08/10/2022|
|Withdraw - Academic:||29/10/2022|
|Withdraw - Financial:||10/06/2023|
|Withdraw - Academic:||01/07/2023|