- Director, Health Systems & Knowledge Translation
- Institute for Evidence-Based Healthcare
- Faculty of Health Sciences & Medicine
Level 4, Building 5, Faculty of Health Sciences & Medicine, Bond University
Clare is Director of Health Systems and Knowledge Translation. She leads business and system improvement projects and health system translation programs, both in education and accelerated implementation of research findings into clinical practice. She is passionate about implementing programs that lead to improved patient outcomes and greater efficiencies within healthcare systems. Clare has worked in a number of international consulting firms in Australia, South Africa, and the United Kingdom, assisting organisations in designing and implementing innovative healthcare solutions and integrated healthcare programs.
- Bachelor of Health Science, University of the Witwatersrand
- Diploma Business Management, TAFE Queensland