Coronavirus (COVID-19): advice and support for the Bond community. Read more

Can my parents make enquiries for me?

Australia’s Privacy Legislation does not permit us to advise if you are a student at Bond or discuss your study with a third party unless you provide us with written authorisation.

You can provide this authorisation by completing the Third Party Authorisation form and emailing it to [email protected].

Related questions