COVID-19 (coronavirus): Latest advice for the Bond community.

How will I get credit transferred for my overseas exchange studies?

Submit the official transcript from your overseas institution to the Exchange Office. If you successfully completed your approved studies the Exchange Office will arrange for a ‘UGP’ grade to be added to your exchange subjects on your study plan.

Related questions