COVID-19 (coronavirus): Latest advice for the Bond community.

What subjects should I enrol in while I wait for my advanced standing application outcome?

If you are unsure how to proceed with your enrolment please contact an Enrolment Advisor for advice. You can come in person to Study Assist or send an email [email protected].

Related questions