I want to select an elective. How do I search for elective subjects?
There are two ways to find electives online.
Option 1: Through eStudent
- Go to eStudent.
- Go to the Enrolment tab at the top of the page.
- Look for the relevant subject lines labelled general AND/OR faculty electives.
- ‘Click’ the blue coloured word, ‘Choose’, on the right-hand side of the page.
- You will be directed to a list of possible options..
Option 2: Through the Bond website:
- Go to: https://bond.edu.au/current-students/study-information/subjects.
- Select the semester.
- Select the study area.
- Click on Search and you will be able to view the relevant subjects on offer.