COVID-19 (coronavirus): Latest advice for the Bond community.

I have withdrawn from subjects before the Census Date. Can I get a refund?

If you have paid for subjects and then withdrawn from them before the Census Date, all tuition fees will be reversed.  Any late penalties will not be refunded. You can apply for a refund of any monies in your student account at any time by submitting a refund form to [email protected]. Please see the Refund Policy for further information. 

If you defer your fees through FEE-HELP, the amount for this subject will not be deferred for this semester.

Related questions