COVID-19 (coronavirus): Latest advice for the Bond community.

Can I withdraw from a subject if I am an international student?

International student visa holders must be enrolled in the normal full-time load in accordance with their program. The University can only approve under-enrolment for international students who have documented compelling and compassionate circumstances. To seek approval for reduced study load, please contact the International Support Team at the Student Business Centre on [email protected].

Related questions