COVID-19 (coronavirus): Latest advice for the Bond community.

How do I get a new Student ID if it is lost or damaged?

Simply bring some photo identification and your student number to Student Assist in the main library. You will be charged a replacement fee which can be paid at the Cashiers or added to your student account. The fee is $35 for a lost card and $25 for a damaged card.  Hand in your damaged card to Student Assist staff to receive a new one.

Related questions