How long is the ceremony?
Ceremonies usually last between one to one and a half hours, depending upon the number of students graduating.
- I think I’m graduating. What do I need to do?
- How do I know if I am ready to graduate?
- What name will appear on my testamur?
- When is graduation?
- What is the closing date to register for my graduation ceremony?
- How do I check if I’m graduating?
- I'm not listed as passed, potentially or conditionally complete, what should I do?
- Does graduation cost anything?
- I cannot attend the upcoming graduation ceremony. Can I attend a future ceremony?
- What time do I have to be at graduation?
- How long is the ceremony?
- How many guest tickets do I receive?
- May I have extra graduation tickets?
- What should I and my guests wear to the ceremony?
- I need a replacement testamur. How do I apply for a new one?
- Can the University provide something to show that I have finished my program?
- Can someone else collect my testamur?
- May I request a transcript at any time?
- What is an AHEGS?
- How do I apply for an official transcript?
- I can't locate the email with my original guest tickets, how can I get access to them again?