Student Affairs and Service Quality Team
At Bond University College (BUC), we have a dedicated Student Affairs and Service Quality (SASQ) Team to help you adjust to life at university and support you as you transition from a pathway program to your full degree.
The Team will support you with enrolments and study plans, academic progression, and processes and policies. We will also assist you in navigating and using the many university support services offered to students.
We are here for you from the pre-start of your pathway program to after you transition to your full degree program. The Bond University College SASQ Team provides timely and personalised support to ensure that you are set up to succeed in both your pathway and full degree programs. The BUC SASQ Team is available in person, over-the-phone, and by email. Consultations are private and confidential with the goal to provide guidance that will enhance your overall student experience.
Please feel free to get in touch by contacting us at: [email protected] or by ringing (07) 5595 1732.
The Bond University College Student Affairs and Service Quality (SASQ) Team is responsible for providing student support services within the College, including the following:
- Monitoring academic progress, academic warning and exclusion processes
- Facilitating re-admission of excluded students
- Facilitating student academic appeals processes
- Managing academic integrity and student misconduct issues
- Negotiating resolution of student issues
- Advising on enrolment changes and withdrawal without academic/financial penalty
- Liaising with the Student Business Centre on Graduation processes and Student Excellence awards
The Bond University College (SASQ) Team consist of: