September 2019 HDR Scholarship Round now open
Ensure you visit the new Assessment for Scholarship Applications Framework to assist with your application.
Bond University is committed to providing a high level HDR experience to ensure success in students’ research and research training. The provision of appropriate financial support is an important part of the research training environment. Bond University allocates funds to support the financial costs of fee offset (waiver) and living stipends.
The HDR scholarship rounds are held twice a year:
- 1 February - 31 March 2019
- 1 August - 30 September 2019
The University places a focus on commencing full time on campus Doctoral students only for living stipend scholarships. Masters students are not eligible to apply for HDR Scholarships.
- The 2019 full-time stipend rate will be $27,596.00 per annum (indexed annually)
Before you apply for a PhD scholarship
The first 2 steps in the application process below must be completed prior to lodging your scholarship application (Step 3) and will take 4-6 weeks to complete. Make sure that you allow sufficient time before the scholarship application closure date.
- Step 1 - Expression of interest (EOI) to Faculty
- Step 2 - Apply for Admission to Bond University
- Step 3 - Apply for Scholarship: Assessment of Scholarship Applications Framework
- You must have received a Letter of Offer for Admission to Bond University
- You must apply using the online Scholarship Application form
If you have previously applied for a scholarship at Bond University, and were unsuccessful, you are not eligible to re-apply. Late or incomplete Scholarship applications received after 30 September 2019 will not be considered in this Round.
Steps 1 - 3
Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarship Policy
This Policy fulfils the requirements of the Commonwealth Scholarship Guidelines (Research) 2017 regarding the allocation of Research Training Program funds.