The next step in your professional career starts at Bond
Studying your Master of Business Administration/ Master of Project Management at Bond puts you in one of the most diverse MBA cohorts in Australia and the world. With over 20 nationalities represented, the Masters of Business Administration (MBA) and Master of Project Management double degree at Bond University enables anyone interested in management, strategy and leadership to acquire expertise in the planning, implementation and management of projects, preparing you for senior management roles anywhere in the world. Ranked in the Top 10 in Australia by students*, the Bond MBA is a generalist management program designed to blend industry-relevant research with practical application. The addition of project management skills enables you to access more strategic positions and to be responsible for overseeing new initiatives involving the management of scope, time, cost and risk.
*2017 Australian Financial Review Boss MBA Rankings - Student Satisfaction
Bond Business School's MBA is accredited by EQUIS and AACSB. The Master of Project Management is accredited by RICS, PMI and AIPM.
The Transformer: be a game changer.
What our students say
- Smaller classes and personal mentoring – learn in groups of around 20 to 30, delivering more interaction and more support
- Finish your degree sooner. Study two years full time or four years’ part time
- Our programs are developed and delivered by world leading academics
About the program
The Bond MBA is a generalist management program. Designed to blend industry-relevant research with practical applications and challenges, the intended learning outcomes are centred on the three pillars of leadership, global business and entrepreneurship, developing graduates who can think critically and strategically in this context. Show more
The Bond MBA is a generalist management program. Designed to blend industry-relevant research with practical applications and challenges, the intended learning outcomes are centred on the three pillars of leadership, global business and entrepreneurship, developing graduates who can think critically and strategically in this context. The program is designed to provide graduates with the core underlying technical skills that inform effective decision making, framed around the development of the interpersonal, cross cultural and communication skills that are required to lead in the implementation of these decisions. Show less
|Duration||6 semesters (2 years)|
|Program type||Masters Coursework|
|Study area||Architecture and Built Environment, Business and Commerce|
|Credit for prior study||For more details on applying for credit, please contact the Student Business Centre: [email protected]|
Master of Business Administration/Master of Project Management students must complete the following seventeen subjects:
- ACCT71-600 Accounting Principles
- ACCT71-606 Management Accounting and Strategy
- BUSN71-010 MBA Orientation
- ECON71-104 Managerial Economics
- ENFB71-104 Entrepreneurship & Innovation
- FINC71-600 Managerial Finance
- IBUS71-104 Business in the Global Economy
- IBUS71-302 Business Strategy
- MGMT71-104 Managing People
- MKTG71-104 Marketing Management
- SDCM71-323 Expert Witness and Dispute Resolution
- SDIM71-201 Risk Management
- SSUD71-103 Principles of Project Management
- SSUD71-111 Project Finance and Procurement
- SSUD71-305 Project Portfolio and Program Management
- SSUD74-200 Research Project
- STAT71-101 Statistical Methods for Business
The below fees are based on an average per semester cost, fees may vary based on which subjects are selected and the number of subjects enrolled in for each semester:
- 2019 fees: $14,157 per semester (based on 3 subjects per semester)
- 2020 fees: $14,798 per semester (based on 3 subjects per semester)
Price may vary depending on elective discipline choice.
When considering the fees associated with your studies, keep in mind that Bond’s accelerated schedule means you can finish your degree sooner and be out in the workforce up to a year earlier than if you went to another university.
This time saving also represents a substantial reduction in accommodation and living costs, plus a full year of extra earnings.
Academic entry requirements
Entry into the MBA / Master of Project Management requires the following:
- Minimum three years’ work experience
- Quality undergraduate degree from a recognised institution.
- Cover letter detailing your career goals, future ambitions and experience.
- Two professional referee reports.
- Interview with the program director may be required.
Please contact the Office of Future Students for further information.
English language proficiency requirements
As tuition is delivered in English, all students will be required to provide documented evidence of the required level of proficiency in the English language. Read more detailed information on English Language Proficiency Requirements for university study.
Credit for prior study
Subject credits may be awarded for previous studies. To apply for credits, you will need to submit academic transcripts including detailed subject outlines/course descriptions for each relevant subject and/or certified copies of testamurs to the Office of Future Students. Please refer to how to apply for credit for more information