About the scholarship
Scholarship applications for 2018 are now closed. Applications for 2019 will open 1 April.
This prestigious scholarship covers full tuition fees for any single undergraduate degree (excluding the Bond Medical Program), and is awarded annually to a Year 12 student enrolled at a Western Australian Secondary School. It is designed to acknowledge young achievers who demonstrate leadership and community involvement, a capacity for academic achievement and a generous and outgoing nature.
Download the Vynka Hohnen Scholarship information flyer.
Scholarship is available to a Year 12 school leaver from a Western Australian Secondary School, beginning their study at Bond University in the following year, January semester.
- Available to students completing Year 12 in a Western Australia Secondary School.
- Applicants must be predicted to achieve an OP 1 – 3. For 2018 entry, the minimum ATAR equivalent is 95.00 or IB 37.
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills.
- Extensive involvement in extra-curricular activities.
- Generous and outgoing nature.
100% tuition for any single undergraduate degree (excluding the Bond Medical Program).