About the scholarship
Scholarship applications for 2018 are now closed.
This prestigious scholarship covers full tuition fees for any single undergraduate degree (excluding the Bond Medical Program), and is awarded annually to a Year 12 student enrolled at a Western Australian Secondary School. It is designed to acknowledge young achievers who demonstrate leadership and community involvement, a capacity for academic achievement and a generous and outgoing nature.
Download the Vynka Hohnen Scholarship information flyer.
Scholarship is available to a Year 12 school leaver from a Western Australian Secondary School, beginning their study at Bond University in the following year, January semester.
- Available to students completing Year 12 in a Western Australia Secondary School.
- Predicated ATAR 99.95-94.95 or IB 45-37.
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills.
- Extensive involvement in extra-curricular activities.
- Generous and outgoing nature.
100% tuition for any single undergraduate degree (excluding the Bond Medical Program).