A professional MBA from Australia starts at Bond
This program is not available to domestic students. Please see Master of Business Administration.
In today’s fast paced, dynamic and highly competitive business arena, organisations require innovative, resourceful and ambitious professionals to get the job done. A Master of Business Administration (MBA) is one of the most prestigious postgraduate qualifications and is highly regarded worldwide offering the opportunity to get more from your career, move up the ladder or change industry.
Designed for international students, the program includes an additional 20-week professional portfolio component, designed to promote and support learning, personal development and professional practice in the Australian business environment. Ranked #1 in Australia by students in the 2015 Australian Financial Review Boss MBA Rankings, Bond offers one of the most culturally diverse cohorts in the world with over 20 nationalities are represented providing you with cross-cultural experiences while you study and rich global networks afterwards.
The Transformer: be a game changer.
What our students say
- Smaller classes and personal mentoring – learn in groups of around 20 to 30, delivering more interaction and more support
- Our programs are developed and delivered by world leader academics
- Access to the business school’s formal mentor program where you will be supported by academic staff, senior students and alumni
About the program
The Master of Business Administration (Professional) is an extension of the MBA program with an additional 20-week Professional component. The Professional component is designed to introduce international students to work practices and work culture in Australia.
|Program type||Masters Coursework|
|Study area||Business and Commerce|
|Credit for prior study||For more details on applying for credit, please contact the Student Business Centre: [email protected]|
MBA (Professional) students must complete the following twelve subjects:
- ACCT71-600 Accounting Principles
- ACCT71-606 Management Accounting and Strategy
- BUSN71-010 MBA Orientation
- BUSN71-701 Professional Portfolio
- ECON71-600 Economics for Business
- ENFB71-104 Entrepreneurship & Innovation
- FINC71-600 Managerial Finance
- IBUS71-104 Business in the Global Economy
- IBUS71-302 Business Strategy
- MGMT71-104 Managing People
- MKTG71-104 Marketing Management
- STAT71-101 Statistical Methods for Business
Plus two approved elective subjects.
The below fees are based on an average per semester cost, fees may vary based on which subjects are selected and the number of subjects enrolled in for each semester:
- 2019 fees: $12,638 per semester (based on 3 subjects per semester)
- 2020 fees: $13,098 per semester (based on 3 subjects per semester)
Price may vary depending on elective discipline choice.
When considering the fees associated with your studies, keep in mind that Bond’s accelerated schedule means you can finish your degree sooner and be out in the workforce up to a year earlier than if you went to another university.
This time saving also represents a substantial reduction in accommodation and living costs, plus a full year of extra earnings.
Academic entry requirements
We focus on creating a complementary cohort of students drawn from diverse backgrounds and cultures. You will need to demonstrate strong academic achievement as well as the potential and motivation to assume global leadership roles. Each application is assessed on an individual basis.
Entry into the MBA (Professional) requires the following:
- Minimum three years’ work experience
- Quality undergraduate degree from a recognised institution.
- Cover letter detailing your career goals, future ambitions and experience.
- Two professional referee reports.
- Interview with the program director may be required.
Please contact the Office of Future Students for further information.
English language proficiency requirements
As tuition is delivered in English, all students will be required to provide documented evidence of the required level of proficiency in the English language. Read more detailed information on English Language Proficiency Requirements for university study.
Credit for prior study
Subject credits may be awarded for previous studies. To apply for credits, you will need to submit academic transcripts including detailed subject outlines/course descriptions for each relevant subject and/or certified copies of testamurs to the Office of Future Students. Please refer to how to apply for credit for more information