Dr Rick Best, FAIQS, ICIOB, MRICS
- Associate Professor of Construction Management and Economics
- Construction Management & Quantity Surveying
- Faculty of Society & Design
Level 3, Building 3, Sustainable Development, Bond University
DR RICK BEST
Associate Professor of Construction Management and Economics for the Faculty of Society & Design.
Following some years in architectural and quantity surveying practices Dr Rick Best moved to lecturing in quantity surveying and construction. He currently manages the construction management/quantity surveying specialisation at the Faculty of Society & Design. His research interests include construction education, international construction costs and environmentally sensitive building design. He has edited and contributed to a number of internationally published books and chairs two national committees dealing with construction education and accreditation. He chairs the management committee of the Australasian Journal of Construction Economics and Building and is on the editorial board of several international refereed journals.
- Chair - Management Committee, Australasian Journal of Construction Economics and Building
- SDSA Excellence in Teaching Award September 2011
- Bachelor of Science (Architecture), University of Sydney
- Doctor of Philosophy, UTS
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Quantity Surveying), UTS
- Master of Applied Science (Building), UTS