Prof. Dan Svantesson
- Faculty of Law
Level 4, Building 4, Faculty of Law, Bond University
Professor Svantesson is a Co-Director of the Centre for Commercial Law at the Faculty of Law and a Researcher at the Swedish Law & Informatics Research Institute, Stockholm University. He specialises in international aspects of the IT society, a field within which he has published a range of books and articles, and given presentations in Australia, Asia, North America and Europe.
Professor Svantesson is an ARC Future Fellow (2012-2016) and the Managing Editor for International Data Privacy Law, published by Oxford University Press. He is a Member of the Editorial Boards for the International Journal of Law and Information Technology, the Commonwealth Law Bulletin, the International Review of Law Computers and Technology, the Masaryk University Journal of Law and Technology and the Computer Law and Security Review.
- Centre for Commercial Law
- Australian Privacy Foundation
- International Law Association’s Committee on Intellectual Property and Private International Law
- Panel of experts for the Internet & Jurisdiction Project
- The Swedish Law & Informatics Research Institute, Stockholm University
- Managing Editor - International Data Privacy Law, Oxford University Press
- Member of Editorial Board - Masaryk University Journal of Law and Technology
- Member of Editorial Board - Computer Law & Security Review
- Member of International Advisory Board - International Review of Law Computers and Technology, Taylor & Francis
- Member of Editorial Advisory Board - Commonwealth Law Bulletin, Taylor & Francis
- Member of Editorial Board - International Journal of Law and Information Technology, Oxford University Press
Private International Law, eCommerce, Internet and IT Law, Privacy Law, Law of Obligations, and Contract Law.
- Doctor of Philosophy, University of New South Wales
- Bachelor of Jurisprudence, Luleå Tekniska Universitet (Sweden)
- Master of Jurisprudence, Luleå Tekniska Universitet (Sweden)
- Master of Laws, University of New South Wales