Dr Annette Greenhow
- Assistant Professor
- Faculty of Law
Level 2, Building 4, Faculty of Law, Bond University
Annette is an Assistant Professor in the Faculty of Law at Bond University and teaches Sports Law, Land Law and Business Associations.
Annette’s academic research interests include:
• Sports Law with a particular focus on the regulation of football, concussion management and policies of the major football codes, and the anti-doping regime in sport
• Real Property Law and the impact of consumer protection principles on land transactions
• Corporations Law and the Business Judgment Rule
She has presented on these topics at a number of regional and international conferences.
Annette is admitted as a Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland. She was a partner in Greenhow & Associates, later joining Corrs Chambers Westgarth and managing the firm’s Gold Coast office as Special Counsel. She currently provides legal consultancy services to a number of industry groups and regularly presents on topics for the Queensland Law Society and other conference organisers.
Annette is a member of the Commercial Law Research Centre and a member of the Faculty of Law’s External Relations Committee. She is also a founding committee member of the Gold Coast Business Excellence Awards.
- Member of the Queensland Law Society
- Member of the Australia and New Zealand Sports Law Association
- Member of the British Association for Sport and Law
- Member of the Sports Lawyers Association
- Committee Member - Gold Coast Business Excellence Awards
- Committee Member - Queensland Law Society Property Law Specialist Accreditation Committee
Business Associations, Land Law, Sports Law
- Masters of Laws, Bond University
- Bachelor of Laws, QUT