They say the world is your oyster! University is the time to explore, learn and grow in your knowledge and experiences. Bond has over 80 partnerships with leading universities across the world so what better opportunity than taking an exchange to experience another culture in an nurturing environment. Check out our list of participating institutions.
How to apply
When can I apply: Undergraduate students must have completed two semesters prior to application. Postgraduate students can apply from their first semesters. Applications received in first and second semesters will be pending GPA requirements as outlined above.
GPA requirements: All students must have a GPA of at least 65%.
LAW GPA requirements: Law students interested in a Law Faculty partner institution must have achieved a GPA of 70% for all law subjects.
Semesters available: Exchanges between Bond University and our partners take place during the January and September semesters. Students interested in the May semester will be considered on an individual basis.
Please note: Applications for the January 2015 semester have closed. If you are interested in exchange for May 2015. Applications for September 2015 will open in early January 2015.
It is important to meet with an Academic Advisor early in your degree if you are considering exchange as they will be able to help organise your study plan in advance. They will have to pre-approve any subjects that you are considering enrolling in at the partner institution. It is best to leave your electives so you will have flexibility in your subject options abroad.
We recommend to schedule an appointment with the our office to discuss your outbound exchange options and the application process. Please Contact Us to set up an appointment at any time during your degree.
Students are encouraged to attend an Outbound Exchange Information Session which is held in week 4 of each semester. Details of the next session are as follows:
- Date: 11 February 2016
- Time: 3:00 - 4:00 pm
- Location: TBC
Download and complete all sections of the outbound exchange application form including:
- Personal details
- Exchange Institution Preferences
- Faculty reference with signature
- Academic Advisor approval and subject approval (select 6 and 8 subjects) with signature
- Personal Statement
- Personal reference
- Certified transcript (please include most recent semester)
Return your completed form to the Bond International Reception in Building 6_Level 1.
- After the application deadline, Bond will contact the partner institution directly nominate you to study overseas. Shortly after, all students will be advised of the outbound of their application. This process may take 2-4 weeks depending on the partner institution you have elected to attend.
- Successfully nominated students will receive further instructions regarding partner institution application requirements. Students are required to apply to the partner institution as part of the exchange application process.
- Respond to Nomination with advice from our office.