Dr Mike Raybould
- Associate Professor of Tourism Management
- Bond Business School
Level 4, Building 2, Bond Business School, Bond University
Dr Mike Raybould joined Bond University in 2009 from Griffith University where he has taught, among other things; tourism economics, service operations management, project management, and event management.
Mike's PhD was completed in environmental economics and the thesis investigated information effects in valuation of non-market environmental goods. His research and consultancy interests lie primarily in tourism and environmental economics and he has published a number of papers related to evaluation of tourism events, hospitality management, and tourism and hospitality management curriculum development in international journals.
In the distant past Mike worked in the leisure and recreation industries in Australia, the U.K and USA and, prior to joining academia, he worked for Hilton Hotels Corporation in the human resource department of a major casino hotel property.
- HRTM71-206 - Tourism Economics
- HRTM71-100 - Research Methods in Hospitality and Tourism
- HRTM12-204 - Contemporary Issues in Hospitality and Tourism Management
- HRTM12-310 - Tourism and Leisure Analysis and Evaluation
- HRTM12-206 - Tourism and Hospitality Economics
- HRTM12-311 - Integrated Project
- HRTM72-400 - Capstone Project
- Movement Studies, University of Kent
- Post Graduate Certificate of Education, University of Exeter, St Lukes
- Doctor of Philosophy, Griffith University
- Master of Regional Science, University of Queensland