Bond Connect is a central portal for students to navigate through essential services, platforms and support programs.
General Support Systems
Learning Support Systems
Wellbeing & Diversity Support
Your guide to these student systems and support programs.
Bond Student Safety & Wellbeing reporting/referral system. The system brings together a number of existing reporting and support pathways under one operational platform. It will be simpler and easier for students to ask for assistance and/or report their concerns about a student.
Bond University is committed to providing an environment that is accessible and inclusive for all students. Accessibility & Inclusion provides advice, support, referrals and assistance to students who have a condition, and for those with significant responsibilities caring for a person with a condition, that impacts on their study.Do you have a physical condition, hearing impairment, mental health condition, medical condition, learning disability, vision impairment or neurological condition? Make an application in week 2 via BondAbility.
Build your profile in our careers and employment portal, Scout.
Scout is the Career Development Centre's one-stop careers and employment portal:
- Build your own customised profile that can connect to your LinkedIn account.
- Register for CDC events, workshops, seminars and employer networking functions being held on campus.
- Sign up for CDC run programs.
- Participate in a mock interview.
- Research scholarship information and opportunities.
- Explore degree-specific information sheets.
- Manage your internship/work experience applications.
- Manage your employment documents including resumes, letters, selection criteria.
- Access the CDC’s comprehensive careers resource library.
- Access employer profiles and information.
- Search and apply for advertised opportunities:
- part time and holiday employment
- internships, work experience and clerkships
- graduate employment
- graduate programs
- GDLP placements
- Research global job opportunities and visa information via Going Global and Vault.
- Stay up to date with the latest news and events relevant to you.
Bond University provides a wide range of online and on-campus services, resources and support for students. There are three campus locations including the Main Library, Law Library and Multimedia Learning Centre.
The Academic Skills Centre team offers personalised help, with personalised one-on-one sessions, small group workshops, and online resources to improve your skills in:
- Academic writing
- Organising and structuring your assignments
- Time-management and study methods
- Preparing for exams
- Oral presentations
- Referencing and citing
This service is provided for both domestic and international students at all study levels across all faculties.
Limitless Learning is Bond University's tutoring and social connectivity platform which is powered by the Vgyo app.
Simply download the Vygo app on your mobile device or access on any computer to connect with a fellow student and find the support you need.
Excellence in teaching and learning involves students as active participants in their educational experience, rather than as passive consumers.
In addition to the University's role of awarding formal academic qualifications to students who successfully complete their studies, the University seeks to instil in all students a capacity for independent scholarly learning, critical judgment, and academic integrity and ethical sensitivity.
The Student Portal facilitates single sign on to all systems for current students such as iLearn, eStudent and Library. All important messages relating to your study are provided here as well as announcements on extracurricular activities and events around the University.
iLearn is a combination of tools and technologies that allow academics and students to interact. You will use iLearn in many different aspects of your study, including to view subject materials, check for updates from your lecturer, view lecture recordings, submit assignments and check your marks.
Your lecturer will allow access to your iLearn content once you have enrolled in the subject and all of the relevant subject materials are uploaded on to the iLearn website.
All new students are provided with an Office 365 student email account. This is the email address where all official University correspondence will be sent.
Bond University is committed to providing programs, services and a supportive environment to ensure the wellbeing of all students both on campus and off-shore.
Our team is prepared with an all encompassing service that takes into consideration every aspect of student wellbeing.
How we make it work for our students:
- Provide confidential, non-judgmental and inclusive support
- Connect students to appropriate support services such as counselling, accessibility, mentoring, academic support, medical and career pathways
Bond University is committed to providing a culturally safe and supportive learning environment for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander students where they can progress and complete higher education programs at the same rate as, or at a better rate than, non-Indigenous students.