- Institute for Evidence-Based Healthcare
- Position type:
- Casual Appointment 7.5 to 15 hours per week
- Position reference no:
About the position
An excellent opportunity has arisen to work for the Bond University’s, Institute for Evidence-Based Healthcare and provide software support and development on a number of projects. The main focus of this position will be on the Systematic Review Accelerator (SRA) https://sr-accelerator.com/ but there will also be scope to help improve the efficiency of research teams working on the research components of those projects.
The Institute for Evidence-Based Healthcare delivers world-class research, engagement and training that serves as a national and international resource for scholars, clinicians, system leaders, patients and families in the implementation of evidence-based clinical care.
- About the person:
The ideal candidate will have:
- A Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology (or working towards) from a recognised educational institution OR hold equivalent industry qualifications or experience in a commercial or educational workplace.
- Experience designing user interfaces in a modern web framework (Vue preferred)
- Knowledge of the software development life cycle, software project management, issue tracking, debugging, code profiling and optimization
- Demonstrated interpersonal and communication skills including the ability to consult and negotiate with other stakeholders to ensure project objectives are met
- Salary details:
Bond University offers a vibrant campus with state-of-the-art facilities in a picturesque location, as well as a range of tangible benefits including (but not limited to): competitive remuneration, bus services to the door, available car parking, use of library, Career Development Services, corporate discount programs and a bulk-billing medical centre on-site.
The hourly rate for this appointment is $41.31 (including loading) per hour plus 10.5% superannuation per annum.
- Application and submission details:
For further details regarding this appointment, please reference the Position Description and Selection Criteria.
Please click the Apply Now button. All candidates are required to register online via our candidate portal prior to submitting an application.
Current Bond University staff must apply directly via HR Connect, log in with staff credentials, from the Home dashboard select Careers, select the role and apply.
If you require any assistance with your application submission, please visit Applying for jobs at Bond.
Applications close: 5:00pm, Sunday, 28 August 2022
Applicants must have current work rights in Australia at the time of application. This status will be verified as part of the recruitment process.
Conditions of employment for this position are offered under a Bond Workplace Agreement (BWA).
Bond University is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage our students and staff to respect individuality and diversity. In line with Bond University’s values, people from diverse backgrounds, women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people who identify as LGBTIQ+, and people with a disability are encouraged to apply for positions at the
Don't miss out
Applications close at 5:00pm, Sunday, 28 August 2022.