- Senior Teaching Fellow
- Faculty of Law
Level 2, Building 4, Faculty of Law, Bond University
Miranda is an admitted Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland and High Court of Australia.
Miranda holds a Bachelor of Economics degree from the University of Tasmania, Graduate Diploma in Applied Finance and Investment from the Australian Securities Institute and Diploma of Law from the New South Wales Legal Profession Admission Board. She completed her Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice as well as her Master of Laws at Bond University.
Miranda commenced her professional career in banking and finance and prior to joining the legal profession she worked exclusively in construction and property development for over a decade. Miranda's key areas of legal practice are commercial and property law.
Miranda joined Bond University in 2017 and teaches Property Law Practice, Banking and Finance Law and Corporate and Commercial Practice within the Faculty of Law's Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice program. Miranda also enjoys an interfaculty collaboration with the Faculty of Society and Design where she teaches Real Estate Property Rights in the Bachelor of Property and the Bachelor of Construction Management and Quantity Surveying.
Miranda’s service contributions include working closely with My Community Legal – Gold Coast as both a member of the Management Committee and as the coordinator for this community legal centre within the Bond Law Clinics program.
- Solicitor, Supreme Court of Queensland
- Solicitor, High Court of Australia
- Member, Queensland Law Society
- Member, Gold Coast District Law Association
- Member, My Community Legal - Gold Coast
- Committee, My Community Legal - Gold Coast
Miranda’s areas of teaching expertise include property law, commercial law, banking and finance law and legal skills.
- Bond University, Faculty of Law 2018 Early Career Teaching Excellence Commendation
- Bond University, Faculty of Law 2020 Team Award for Teaching Excellence
- Master of Laws, Bond University
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice, Bond University
- Diploma in Law, Legal Profession Admission Board
- Graduate Diploma in Applied Finance and Investment, Securities Institute Education
- Bachelor of Economics, University of Tasmania