Land the careers of tomorrow
Bond University's accelerated Transformation degrees deliver an experience like no other.
Set yourself up for the careers of the future with the global focus and industry exposure of a Transformation degree. The best part is you can tailor it to your interests and graduate a year ahead of your cohort.
Find out more about our individual degrees below, or read our recent blog to find out more about how a Transformation degree will prepare you to land the careers of tomorrow.
Explore The Programs
Bachelor of Digital Transformation
The digital transformation of society is accelerating. The Bachelor of Digital Transformation prepares graduates for roles in the modern, rapidly-changing work environment with the inclusion of an immersive industry-based learning program.
Gain the knowledge and practice that will help you lead cultural and technological change in and across organisations.
Bachelor of Entrepreneurial Transformation
This transdisciplinary program promotes student curiosity and prepares graduates for professional roles in the modern, ever-changing work environment.
Immerse yourself in this industry-based learning program and investigate theories, methods, and tools including visual design, machine learning, and big data to harness information and facilitate informed decision-making.
Bachelor of Health Transformation
Innovations in health treatment, changing societal expectations and increasing global populations are driving an increasing demand for professionals who can effectively manage new technologies, systems and processes.
The Bachelor of Health Transformation will ensure you gain the skills to understand the changing demands that society will place on health systems.
Bachelor of Legal Transformation
Gain immersive, intellectual and practical experience in the knowledge, skills, and dispositions essential for the delivery of legal services in the face of rapid and persistent technological change.
The Bachelor of Legal Transformation offers an engaging learning experience in which you will explore contemporary legal problems and design innovative solutions.
The health sector is undergoing a radical transformation. Employers need creative approaches to effectively manage the latest technologies, systems, and processes that support contemporary healthcare delivery and innovation. The Bachelor of Health Transformation/Bachelor of Health Sciences prepares graduates for the professional roles that now underpin this modern, ever-changing work environment.Read more
Emergent technologies are disrupting the way lawyers provide advice, facilitate transactions, and solve problems. The Bachelor of Laws with a specialisation, major or double major in Legal Transformation provides undergraduate students with the contemporary knowledge and skills demanded by employers as well as mastery of the areas of knowledge required for admission as a legal practitioner.Read more
Transformation students work as a collective to complete the five intersecting components of each program:
1. The Transformation Core includes transdisciplinary subjects in design thinking, law and technology, and global citizenship, and industry and community immersions designed by the student in consultation with a personal advisor.
2. Discipline Studies. Students explore real-world problems associated with their discipline and develop the skills, knowledge and language necessary to provide ethical, practical and creative solutions in the face of rapid change.
3. The Bond Core Curriculum is embedded within our undergraduate programs. The Bond Core subjects develop Bond’s three graduate attributes to ensure that our students are capable individuals, effective collaborators and global citizens.
4. Specialist Stream. Working with their personal advisor, students design a specialist stream with study opportunities across faculties and disciplines.
5. Beyond Bond is a personalised, degree-wide professional development program through which students develop broad employability skills and engage in a portfolio of experiences to support the transition from study to the workforce.