Bond Business School Year 12 Extension Program
Start your university journey ahead of the rest
Get a head start on your studies with the Bond Business School Year 12 Extension Program, which comprises fast-paced and fun two-day workshops designed to prepare you for university life. Facilitated by our world-class academics, the Extension Program offers an enriching opportunity that supports the existing Year 12 curriculum across areas such as business and maths. Faced with real-world situations, participants will hone their skills, problem solve, and work collaboratively with their peers. The Extension Program is free of charge to students.
Upon the successful completion of a two-day Extension Program workshop, eligible students will receive early entry into their program of choice, and top performers may be offered one of eight part-fee (25% and 50%) scholarships or a $5,000 bursary.
Who is eligible?
The Year 12 Extension Program is run in partnership with a number of schools across South East QLD and Northern NSW. Partner schools can nominate up to eight students per year for the program as long as they fulfil the following criteria.
- Be completing Year 12
- Be nominated and supported by a teacher or career advisor and parent
- Be able to participate in the program over two days
- Possess an interest in studying at Bond University
- Have achieved at least a B in English and/or Maths (excluding Applied subjects) in Year 11
What you'll gain
The Year 12 Extension Program offers students benefits designed to enrich their high school experience and prepare them for university. As well as providing small-group access to our industry-leading academics, the chance to better prepare for final exams, and unique learning opportunities in new and challenging areas, the Extension Program tangibly supports students on their journey to Bond University through the following initiatives:
- Upon successful completion of the program, students will receive an early offer into their chosen degree, subject to meeting the academic entry requirements.
- Top performing students may be offered one of six part-fee scholarships exclusive to the Year 12 Extension Program, offering 25% and 50% reductions in tuition fees for an undergraduate degree at Bond University*. (*Excludes Medical Program)
- There are also bursaries valued at $5,000 available to participating schools who contribute four or more students to the program, and to individual students who receive a high distinction in the program. Bursaries will be credited towards university tuition fees.
Browse upcoming Extension Program opportunities:
Thursday, 13 April and Friday, 14 April, 2023
Wednesday, 26 April and Thursday, 27 April, 2023 - AT CAPACITY
Friday, 5 May and Saturday, 6 May, 2023
Monday, 8 May and Tuesday, 9 May, 2023 - NEW DATES ADDED