This subject provides an opportunity to undertake an inter-disciplinary group investigation of an urban development and/or environmental management project, bringing together each student’s understanding of development of a project brief, project implementation and final reporting and evaluation of a real world project.
|Faculty||Faculty of Society & Design|
1. Apply the skills and knowledge cumulatively acquired throughout degree to a practical, real-world project.
2. Work efficiently in a multi-disciplinary team environment.
3. Analyse complex problems/tasks and propose strategies to address identified problems whilst taking into consideration the needs of the client.
4. Plan complex, multi-stage projects, establish project milestones and manage the systematic resolution of problems.
5. Contribute to and assist with the compilation of reports and presentations which will clearly communicate the outcomes of the team effort to the client.
This subject cannot be taken until the student is in their final semester.
This subject is not available as a general elective. To be eligible for enrolment, the subject must be specified in the students’ program structure.
|Withdraw – Financial?||10/10/2020|
|Withdraw – Academic?||31/10/2020|
|Withdraw – Financial?||13/02/2021|
|Withdraw – Academic?||06/03/2021|