This advanced subject explores the concept of leadership in depth. The subject is organised around essential elements of leadership as a framework to consider a variety of perspectives to this important, but often misunderstood topic. Students will also explore and apply the attitudes and skills necessary to participate effectively in a leadership situation. This subject is open to students from all undergraduate students that meet the prerequisites requirements.
|Faculty||Bond Business School|
1. Define leadership and explain the key elements inherent in a comprehensive definition of this phenomenon.
2. Demonstrate effective attitudes and behaviours in leadership contexts.
3. Evaluate the actual practice of leadership, applying relevant theories, frameworks and concepts in your analysis.
4. Explain the role of values and character to the practice of leadership.
5. Deliver a well-prepared, inspirational speech.
6. Produce writing that reflects an iterative process of composing and revising that conforms to appropriate writing style and conventions.
7. Demonstrate the ability to work effectively with others to analyse a group of leaders and communicate your findings and conclusions.
|Withdraw – Financial?||08/02/2020|
|Withdraw – Academic?||29/02/2020|