|Faculty:||Faculty of Law|
- Identify and apply the important theoretical principles that underpin negotiation process, styles, strategies and skills.
- Identify common negotiation styles, strategies and skills.
- Conduct a negotiation using common styles, strategies and skills in an ethical manner following a defined negotiation process.
Assumed knowledge is the minimum level of knowledge of a subject area that students are assumed to have acquired through previous study. It is the responsibility of students to ensure they meet the assumed knowledge expectations of the subject. Students who do not possess this prior knowledge are strongly recommended against enrolling and do so at their own risk. No concessions will be made for students’ lack of prior knowledge.
Juris Doctor students are expected to have completed a minimum of 80 credit points of compulsory law subjects.
Students must be admitted into a Masters law degree OR LA-43040 Doctor of Legal Science (Research) OR be an approved Law Study Abroad or Law Exchange student. This subject is not available as a general elective. To be eligible for enrolment, the subject must be specified in the students’ program structure.
This subject is not available as a general elective. To be eligible for enrolment, the subject must be specified in the students’ program structure.
- May 2023 [Intensive - Negotiation]
- September 2022 [Intensive - Negotiation]
- May 2022 [Intensive - Negotiation]
- May 2021 [Intensive - Negotiation]
- September 2020 [Intensive - Negotiation]
- September 2019 [Intensive - Negotiation]
- May 2019 [Intensive - Negotiation]
- September 2018 [Intensive - Negotiation]
- May 2018 [Intensive - Negotiation]
- May 2017 [Intensive - Negotiation]
Non-Standard Offering Enrolment opens: 17/07/2022 Semester start: 26/09/2022 Subject start: 26/09/2022 Cancellation 1: 01/10/2022 Cancellation 2: 02/10/2022 Last enrolment: 29/09/2022 Withdraw - Financial: 05/10/2022 Withdraw - Academic: 09/10/2022 Teaching census: 04/10/2022
Non-Standard Offering Enrolment opens: 19/03/2023 Semester start: 15/05/2023 Subject start: 15/05/2023 Cancellation 1: 29/05/2023 Cancellation 2: 05/06/2023 Last enrolment: 28/05/2023 Withdraw - Financial: 10/06/2023 Withdraw - Academic: 01/07/2023 Teaching census: 09/06/2023
|Withdraw - Financial:||05/10/2022|
|Withdraw - Academic:||09/10/2022|
|Withdraw - Financial:||10/06/2023|
|Withdraw - Academic:||01/07/2023|