Organisations use their data for decision support and to build data-intensive products and services. The collection of skills required by organisations to support these functions has been grouped under the term Data Science. This subject will articulate the expected output of data scientists and then equip students with the ability to deliver against these expectations. A particular focus will be given to the tools required to model, store, clean, manipulate, and ultimately extract information out of stored data.
|Faculty||Bond Business School|
1. Demonstrate proficiency in statistical learning techniques using the R programming language.
2. Demonstrate ability to access data from databases using SQL, APIs and traditional formats.
3. Build data-driven statistical models to address big data focused business problems.
4. Apply data visualisation techniques to communicate solutions to management.
5. Communicate technical solutions to non-technical stakeholders in a professional, concise written report.
|Withdraw – Financial?||09/02/2019|
|Withdraw – Academic?||02/03/2019|
|Withdraw – Financial?||05/10/2019|
|Withdraw – Academic?||26/10/2019|