The mission of the Physiotherapy Research Group is to build the health of our communities by developing practical strategies & solutions through pragmatic physiotherapy & health research in real-world settings.
Current areas of Research
If you are interested in research collaboration or undertaking a Higher Degree by Research in one of the areas listed below, please contact the Lead Researcher for that area to discuss your interest.
- Fire Fighters / First Responders
- Manual Therapy
- Physiotherapy in Sports & Exercise
- Clinical Education
- Physical Activity, Mobility & Rehabilitation in Acute Care and Community Settings
- Outcome Measures
Lead: Professor Wayne Hing
- Injury Prevention & Management
- Injury Surveillance
- Health Services & Other Community Assets in Health
- Physical Activity, Mobility & Participation
- Community-Based Approaches for Health