A Master of Management will provide you with a strong leadership skill set, and vital industry connections that enhance your employment possibilities upon graduation. It is a highly sought-after qualification that can be applied to all industries.
In today’s corporate environment, a purchase or investment can either be beneficial or detrimental to a company’s future. Acquisition managers can aid companies, make sound decisions about investments, acquisitions, mergers, and other purchasing arrangements. Their role is to research, find, negotiate, and facilitate a company’s purchasing activities.
The expected job growth for business development managers over the next five years is 13.5 per cent. The role of a business development manager, in any industry, is to identify new markets, new partnerships, and new ways to reach existing markets. You may also be responsible for developing new product, or service offerings to better meet the needs of new and existing customers.
Senior Business Analyst
The projected job growth over the next five years for business analysts is 29.6 per cent, making the profession in high demand across various industries. Business analysts help businesses improve their systems and processes through data analysis.
Bond Business School is among less than 7% of the world’s 13,000 business programs to have earned accreditation from the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) and less than 2% have earned European Foundation for Management Development's (EFMD) European Quality Improvement System (EQUIS) accreditation. Bond Business School is both AACSB and EQUIS accredited placing us in the top 2% of Business Schools in the world.
Bond Business School is also one of four universities in Australia who are members of the Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC), a tangible statement of the significant contribution our programs make to graduate management education.
The number 1 job title held by a Bond Business Alumni is Director, closely followed by Managing Director, Manager, Owner and CEO. Among the top 10 employers are KPMG, PWC, EY, Deloitte, and the Big 4 Banks. Bond Business School degrees are highly regarded by industry and internationally recognised to help you land that job after graduation.
Program learning outcomes
Program Learning Outcomes provide a broad and measurable set of standards that incorporate a range of knowledge, skills and abilities that will be achieved on completion of the program. These outcomes will help you determine whether this program aligns with your professional pathway, career and learning goals.
View Master of Management learning outcomes
- Apply an integrated understanding of theories, concepts and techniques from multiple business disciplines to both routine and non-routine business tasks.
- Critically analyse and evaluate complex business and management issues or problems.
- Generate creative solutions that address a complex business opportunity or problem.
- Critically reflect on one's personal learning experience to extract, evaluate and apply insights.
- Recognise and appropriately adapt to the cultural, environmental and social considerations of individual behaviour and organisational operations in business.
- Orally communicate complex business information to a diverse professional audience using appropriate visual aides.
- Deliver a clear, concise well-organised presentation appropriate to specialist and non-specialist audiences using suitable visual aids.
- Articulate complex business ideas, decisions, recommendations and other information in a clear, concise writing style tailored to a given audience.
- Collaborate effectively with others to complete a complex project or group task.