Prepare yourself for a Bond University Higher Education Diploma Program
The September semester for this program will be delivered in a multi-modal format with a mixture of on-campus, mixed mode and remote classes. All students will be able to access Bond’s exceptional, personalised learning experience regardless of their location. For students who are able to attend campus, we are working toward the resumption of face-to-face classes especially for small group instruction such as tutorials, seminars, workshops and lab sessions.
The Bond University College Diploma Preparation Program is designed to give students the academic and digital literacy skills required to enter a Bond University Higher Education Diploma Program.
The Diploma Preparation consists of three subjects and takes only one semester (four months) to complete, allowing you to enter your Diploma program sooner and be on your pathway to a Bond University Bachelor Degree Program.
- Prepare yourself for a Bond University Higher Education Diploma Program
- Gain the academic skills required to succeed in your further studies
- Transition into your Diploma Program seamlessly with our dedicated teachers and supportive environment
About the program
The Diploma Preparation Program provides a pathway for students to pursue undergraduate studies within a Higher Education Diploma Program. Students learn the core academic and digital literacy skills, as well as the independent learning skills required for entry to a Bond University Higher Education Diploma Program.
|Mode||On Campus and Remote|
Multi-modal delivery with a combination of on-campus, mixed mode and remote classes
|Duration||1 semester (4 months)|
|Program type||Bond College Program|
|Study area||Non-AQF award pathway|
|Credit for prior study||For more details on applying for credit, please contact the Student Business Centre: [email protected]|
The below fees are based on the total cost, fees may vary based on which subjects are selected and the number of subjects enrolled in for each semester:
- 2020 fees: $1,500
- 2021 fees: $1,500
When considering the fees associated with your studies, keep in mind that Bond’s accelerated schedule means you can finish your degree sooner and be out in the workforce up to a year earlier than if you went to another university.
This time saving also represents a substantial reduction in accommodation and living costs, plus a full year of extra earnings.
- Completion of year 12 or equivalent with an ATAR 49.95 to ATAR 40.00 (OP21-25)
- Applicants without the completion of year 12, but who are at least 21 years of age
- Completion of an AQF Certificate III
Applicants without the completion of year 12, but are 17-21 years, may be offered a place after an interview with the College.
- Malaysian Secondary School qualification: Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) with a B Average in four subjects.
- General Certificate of Secondary Education (GCSE) “Ordinary Levels” with a B Average in four subjects.
English language proficiency requirements
As tuition is delivered in English, all students will be required to provide documented evidence of the required level of proficiency in the English language. Read more detailed information on English language proficiency requirements for university study.